DownStream Agents Overview
This meeting is for our Downstream Agents. This is a closed meeting for CCLLC agents only. If you are not currently a CCLLC agent but are interested in exploring the possibilities of becoming one please contact our office and arrange to be let into this meeting.
When: Monday, October 12th
Time: 11 AM to 12 PM
Meeting ID: 505 232 8302
MORE OF A WATCH AND LEARN PERSON?
Watch this YouTube Video on how to attend a Zoom meeting.
2. If you do not have Zoom downloaded but would like to, you can do so at https://zoom.us/. From that website you will click on the JOIN A MEETING tab in the upper right hand corner of the page. Follow the directions from there.
10801 Lomas Blvd NE, Suite 103 ABQ NM 87112
5. We use Zoom Waiting Room. Once you join a meeting, you will be placed into the Waiting Room. We will let you into the meeting from the Waiting Room. All participants are muted when first admitted to the meeting.
Future Zoom Meetings listed below
1. If you already have Zoom downloaded to your desktop, laptop or phone all you will need is the Meeting ID and Passcode and you can log in.
FUTURE ZOOM MEETINGS
To join a meeting click on the blue link below
Annual Notice of Change Meetings
The Annual Notice of Change (ANOC) meetings are for people who are currently enrolled in a Medicare Advantage plan with the respective carriers listed below. In these meeting we will be covering the changes between the 2020 plans and the 2012 plans. It is beneficial to attend the meeting that covers your current enrollment so that you can make a comparison between what your current coverage is and what it will be in the coming year. After attending the ANOC meeting you decide you want to explore other plans it is a good idea to contact our office and schedule an appointment to discuss what your options are. We have the following options for appointments: phone, zoom or in office. We are able to do most Medicare advantage enrollments electronically now so we do not have to meet face to face. However, we know some of you prefer to meet face to face and we are happy to accommodate you in the office as well.
Click on the blue name of the plan to go to that ANOC meeting. If you have a Zoom account you can use the Meeting ID and Passcode to login on your account. If you prefer to call in to the meeting the phone number is 1-346-248-7799 (long distance rates will apply). There is a different Passcode for the phone-in option and it is listed under each meeting.
When: Wednesday, October 7th Time: 1 PM to 2 PM
Meeting ID: 861 2707 9858 Passcode: CCLLC
Phone Passcode: 728327
When: Wednesday, October 7th Time: 3 PM to 4 PM
Meeting ID: 864 3718 5255 Passcode: CCLLC
Phone Passcode: 334554
When: Thursday, October 8th Time: 10 AM to 11 AM
Meeting ID: 824 8160 8297 Passcode: CCLLC
Phone Passcode: 701588
When: Thursday, October 8th Time: 2 PM to 3 PM
Meeting ID: 890 0029 1330 Passcode: CCLLC
Phone Passcode: 420666
When: Friday, October 9th Time 2 PM to 3 PM
Meeting ID: 838 0573 8107 Passcode: CCLLC
Phone Passcode: 570421
HOW TO JOIN A ZOOM MEETING
3. If we emailed you a meeting invite, click on the URL link that we sent via email. That will take you to the meeting. If we didn't email you an invitation and/or you don't have Zoom on your computer you can click on the blue Zoom link in the meeting notice below to attend. Click on the blue meeting name to see the Zoom Invite.
4. When you join a meeting you will need to select Join with Computer Audio or you can select phone call and a new window will pop-up. The new window shows phone numbers you can use to call to use the phone audio. Most people will use 1-346-248-7799 US Houston. Long distance rates will apply.
Going forward in 2020 we are all going to have to learn a new way of doing business. For us, one of those ways is Zoom. Zoom allows us to still meet together as a group, see each other and share ideas. Zoom also allows us to reach those in the rural areas of New Mexico who may not be able to come to the office.
WHAT IS ZOOM?
When people are talking about Zoom, you'll usually hear the following phrases: Zoom Meeting and Zoom Room. A Zoom Meeting refers to a video conferencing meeting that's hosted using Zoom. You can join these meetings via a webcam or phone. Meanwhile, a Zoom Room is the physical hardware setup that lets companies schedule and launch Zoom Meetings from their conference rooms.